Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Whoo's Turning One

My little one just turned ONE! It was hard for me to think of a fun theme for my daughter. I mean what does she like? Well hmmm.... flashing lights, clean diapers, wheels, and my iPhone of course none of these would have made for a very fun 1st birthday party. So after many nights trying to come up with a theme for her 1st birthday, I decided to go with my favorite pair of P.J.s that she sleeps in! That's it.... Owls! So from there started my quest for having a party for Bailey and friends!  


The Invite  



Happy Birthday Bailey!


Hungry?




Let Them Eat Cake!



The Patio




Loving her owl dress!



The party was a blast! I could not have asked for a better weather! So now it's time to start planning for next year. ;)


1 comment:

  1. I want to slap you because she is so cute! Great party planning mamma!!

    ReplyDelete